It has been amazing to spend the days with my little baby and see all of the changes he is going through, specially the bond he and I are starting to create. I love the reaction he takes when he hears my voice... he knows i'm his Mommy... Kyle thinks he doesn't have the same reaction when Morrison hears his voice but he sure does!
He is a great eater... he eats every 2 hours and sometimes... like today... he can eat 7 times in 2 hours... the great thing about nursing is that it's FREE! and is the best time to bond with my baby.
The best part of the day is when Kyle and Morrisson spend tummy time together. Morrison loves it, he seems to love to sleep on daddy's bare chest and I love to see them both... it just looks so sweet!! I love my family, i love my 2 baby boys!!
We have a great son... Mommy only has to wake up to his fussy tummy twice at night and falls right back to sleep, i can't complain! The feeding at night can be hard at times specially when I haven't fully woken up... OMG it's sooo hard but when i see his wide open mouth looking for food aaawww that just breaks my heart and makes it all WORTH IT!!! Oh how great is to be a Mother!

isn't he so handsome! of course... he's a baby US!
2 comments:
He is so cute! And talking about Free stuff, Enfamil, the baby formula people sent you guys two free canisters of the stuff. So, for sure they'll bring it when they see you next. I'm sure it will come in handy!
He is absolutely adorable and definately a great mix of the two of you!!!!
Post a Comment