Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updates!

So, it has been a long time huh?! I know I just get really lazy about blogging and finding what to write about... I sometimes get a little discourage when I see no comments and wanna STOP blogging... I don't know, but anyways...
This last month Morrison and I went to Southern CA to visit my second to oldest brother Jorge and his fam. My nephew turned his first year and was baptized in the Catholic church... So we had a HUGE party... it was so much fun!! I enjoyed watching Morrison and Jorgito my nephew, playing together... I'm glad that for now he has a cousin close his age to play with... I also enjoyed the company of my oldest and youngest brothers... i love spending time with my fam... Specially because I don't get to see them that often, which makes me a little sad :(

*Morrison is now 9 months and 3 and a half weeks old... doesn't crawl yet... which is OK, we're not in a hurry, although he started bottom scooting a couple of days ago which from what I read it is a part of crawling... he's 21 3/4 lbs and 28 3/4 inches, half of me lol... and apparently, I am getting younger because everywhere I go people do not believe I'm 26... we are still cloth diapering and love it!
*We bought the Wii and the Wii Fit Plus, which is Amazing! Kyle (Kyle works out more than I do) and I have been working out and feel a slight difference in ourselves... It is pretty fun, we have been wanting to buy one for a long time and found a great deal on it at COSTCO... Neither of us are huge gamers but we do like the Wii...

*Well and for those who don't know yet... Kyle got accepted to BYU Hawaii fot the winter... So we are heading there Dec. 29th... We are waaaaaay stoked on it... although this couple of months left are going to be CRAZY and I'm not looking forward to it... We are selling all of our stuff... we are going to have yard sales, posting pics on KSL/Craigslist and everything we can to get $$$... My dad was kind enough to buy my car... which once was his hahaha... I know I feel so bad about selling it back... So we are driving the car to him back in MD which is a 3 day drive with baby on board... I'm actually excited for the adventure... we'll blog about it...
And here are some pics from So Cal...

Jorgito and Morrison


My Brothers

7 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

Hawaii sounds like a fun adventure! Good luck on all your preparation!

Irene said...

Hawaii... as far as I know, the weather there is great... Are you still signing to your baby?

Anonymous said...

Sister! I just graduated from BYU-Hawaii in June. I miss it so much! You guys are going to love it and never want to leave! I was there for four years. You will love it and you gonna be able to do a lot with your baby there. I'm so jealous, all my friends are there and I miss them big time. Congratulations to your husband!

Anonymous said...

Also we live in MD...so when you are around let me know and maybe we could al got out to dinner or something!

Kami Asay said...

Hey Sandra - I always read your blog... I just need to be better about commenting. We are excited for your adventure to MD etc. and getting ready for Hawaii. Love the pictures of visiting your family. We are lucky to see Tim's family a couple times a year, so we sympathize with you about seeing family. Love your guts. Good luck with your yard sell!

dave said...

We'll be better about commenting too. Keep the pics coming. We can't get enough. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are going to Hawaii!! It's the best place to play!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah! I am happy for you.
and selling so much belonging is not easy... I've done that. Hopeit goes well.