Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's a Girl!!!

Ok... so the reason why it took me sooo long to finally update our blog it's because I am pregnant! and yes my first couple of months were crazy tired the last thing in my mind was The Blog...
I am finally feeling normal again :) and excited to enjoy my pregnancy and all the discomforts that come with it...
two weeks ago we found out the sex of the baby and Kyle and I (mostly me) are still in a shock. I couldn't believe it's a Girl. I never thought it would be possible hahaha... for those who don't know Kyle comes from a family of 5 boys... In fact this is the 1st "Poulter" girl in 53 years :o

Kyle's first reaction was "I am more worried now than if it was a boy" hahaha I was like "OMG I'm gonna sew so many cute things for her"

We are way excited!

Morrison doesn't fully understand yet but I am sure he will be excited once she finally comes.

My due date is June 1st which means next week i will be half way through my pregnancy... wow! time has gone by fast.




3 comments:

HeatherandTanner said...

We are so excited for you guys! (Admittedly, some of that excitement is completely selfish)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sewing things for little girls is so much fun!

Melissa said...

yay!!! congrats!!! can't wait to see all the things you make for her!