So I've been keeping myself somewhat busy (as if I am not busy enough with my little tazmanian Morrison) sewing for our baby... I've made these two dresses so far and I have more ideas coming up... The 1st dress was a little blouse I cut and added the skirt and the little Yo-yo flower and the 2nd one was a pillowcase a friend gave me but since I'm kind of a weirdo about my pillowcases not matching our sheets I had it there for a few months and didn't know what to do with it... So when we found out we were having a girl I thought... this would make a cute little dress and It did!




This nursing cover is for a dear friend of mine who is expecting her first little one... and wanted me to make it for her... she picked this fabric at Fabricworm and had it shipped it to me... I think the fabric it's super cute... I am excited for her to use it and of course to meet the little guy!
Besides all the crafties I've been working on... I am super excited for our 2nd baby to come... Time is flying by... in less than 15 weeks we will be welcoming her. I don't know if Morrison fully understands what's coming up but I am sure he will enjoy it... every time I ask him "where's your sister?" he points to my belly and I think it's cute!
We finally decided on a name... We'll be writing a post about it soon...!
I'll leave you with a pregnancy pic of me at 23 weeks... I am 25 now.



10 comments:
Everything looks awesome mi amor... especially you, te amo ! ;)
Good job girly! Super cute!
You look so great! Hope your feeling good and can't wait to hear the name! Miss you guys.
everything, including your belly, is super cute!
haha that is Melissa not chad
great work with sewing AND keeping up with a two-year-old AND being pregnant all at the same time! Hope the last 15 weeks is great for you!
¡Guapa! Me encanta lo que has hecho. Una pregunta, mi suegra me hizo una nursing cover, pero no tiene esa forma redondita de arriba. ¿Cómo la has hecho? Por cierto, ¿Morrison sigue signando o ha signado mucho? Yo quiero empezar ya con mi pequeña, y también estoy experimentando y la estoy hablando en inglés aunque aún es muy pequeña...
LOVE IT!!!! Oh my gosh!! Someday I will learn to sew and hopefully i'll be half as good as you at it!
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments...
@Melissa, I'm glad you specified bc I was a little confused about Chad writing those those things to me hahaha the thing is I wasn't sure if it was my Brother in-law whose name is Chad as well... Pretty funny though.
@Kristy: I try to do some sewing when Morrison naps or goes to bed... otherwise it is CRAZY!
@Irene: Primero q nada muchas felicidades por tu baby! si todavia seguimos con el signing... Morrison ahora las aprende mucho mas rapido pq le gusta imitar todo pero es bueno q empieces de babies para q ellos vayan adaptandose a ellas... nos ha ayudado mucho a comunicarnos con el pq hay momentos en los q no le entendemos ni q idioma habla jaja... lo de q le hablas en ingles a tu bb es buenisimo sigue adelante le va ayudar muchisimo si puedes hazlo siempre. suerte con todo!
P.S lo q lleva la nursing cover se llama boning aca es un huesillo q venden en las tiendas de costura no es muy caro.
Yoo look AMAZING and you ARE AMAZING!!!! the cover looks AWESOME, I just wish you were here so we can do crafts together, you have no idea how much I miss you.
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment