I can not believe I'm "28" I am starting to feel old haha... We spent my b-day eating @ my favorite place here in the Island... Kahuku Grill. I had my favorite plate "Garlic shrimp" (which is really good) and got to spend it with my favorite people in the whole world "my familia" and the most amazing gift I received that day was to hear my baby girl's baby blessing!!
I am very greatful to the Lord for all the amazing blessings I have received through out these 28 years. For my amazing mother who I love and missed so much, my wonderful hard working father, for my 6 crazy siblings who I love so much:), for the wonderful second family I've gained marrying Kyle and of course to my wonderful husband and beautiful children who I adore with all my heart!
I can not ask for a better life!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
~Abraham Lincoln~


4 comments:
happy birthday! you look wonderful! not a day older than 20! hehe. and your family as always is so cute! we miss seeing you guys! and i'm a little jealous because I so miss kahuku grill!
I am glad that you had a happy birthday! We love you and miss you :)
feliz cumpleaƱos, amiga! i am 29 and i starting to feel old too. i look around me and all of our friends are the same age or up to 30-32 years old. what? where does time go???
happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment