Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall 2012

Hello there!!
So, we are BACK in the blogosphere... We kinda took a little break but we sure missed it.

We are loving being back in the mainland. Especially because now we can really enjoy of the four seasons at their fullest (don't get me wrong Hawaii weather will always be our favorite :) But I do love the activities that come with each of them. Fall is my favorite. I enjoy the colors of this season and the falling leaves and the cool weather.

The kids are enjoying it too... a week ago we visited Homestead Farm for their awesome Pumpkin Patch... the kids loved playing on the hay stacks and petting the animals and picking their delicious apples.





 

2 comments:

Ashley.Oborn said...

Sandra! I'm so glad you're back in the blogosphere! I love the new look, can't wait to here more updates. Hope you guys are good, take care!

HeatherandTanner said...

Welcome back! It's about time...