Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Super Grande!!

I started to play this game with Morrison a couple of weeks ago and he LOVES it... it's call "How Big is...(name) ?? Super Big" and because we speak spanish to him we play it in Spanish... it consists in holding his hand by the stomach and and asking him Que tan grande es Morrison? and by streching his arms I say excitedly Super grande! or Grandisisimo!! either way he loves it... the amazing thing is he now relates the word GRANDE with the game... Yesterday I was with a friend and she was talking to Morrison in spanish and she kept telling him how big he was and she said to me "It seems like he knows the word Grande because when I say it he laughs a lot!" and I told her about the game... It's amazing how fast he's picking up words he hears repeatedly... I love it! Well here's a video where he's playing with Kyle the Super Grande game, so you can enjoy it too!


2 comments:

Jason said...

That is really cute!! Especially Kyle's high pitched voice.

Unknown said...

he's wayyy cute! he's growing so fast! It's unbelievable!