Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Months old!!

so... it's been two months already and our little bundle of joy has for sure grown a lot... On Thursday, March 5th Morrison had his two month check-up and it went well... except fot the shots, that just as he did, I hated them too :(. I defenitely did NOT like to see my little son in so much pain, but I gave him a warm hug and quickly fed him and that did the job, he was a happy boy after that! Well his new stats are as follows, weight: 12lbs 11oz he's in the 65th percentile... height: 23.3/4 inches 58th percentile... Doctor said he was gaining weight faster than other babies, which I can't deny it makes me proud (in a nice way :) hehe) because it means mama's milk it's very nutritious!
This past month has been amazing for us, because we have been able to enjoy Morrison's giggles and cues... He defenitely has the most beautiful smile... I love it! I also love his now chunky legs (I feel like biting them haha) oh and his fatty cheeks i fill them with kisses every second I can... Oh and can't forget the whole sleeping through the night... THAT, I defenitely LOVE! Kyle and I are really enjoying parenthood and the connection we have been able to build through it (not like we didn't have one) but it is a stronger connection now, one with stronger values and defenitely with a stronger love for each other...

Gotta love the look!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oye no sabia que teniais un blog!! ho Sandra tu bebe es lindisimo!!! me alegro muchisimio por ti!! un besazo gordote!

HeatherandTanner said...

He's so cute! I'm glad to read that you guys are doing well! I'm being a hypocrite in saying this, but you guys should post more!

Jason said...

He definitely is adorable. You guys are lucky to have a sleeping baby. Hopefully our babies will sleep too.

Laurie said...

He is very handsome! Keep the pictures coming.