Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Updates...!

On May 5th was Morrison's 4 month check up and I'm so happy he is not just a chunky baby as he was on his 3 month check up but with his new stats he is taller than he is chunkier ;) Oh my beautiful chunky baby, I love it though! his new stats are as follow: Height 26.25 inches, he is in the 86th percentile, Weight: 16lbs. 4oz. he is in 70th percentile. He is a wonderful baby, we can not ask for better. Sleeps through the night no problem and LOVES to eat as there is no tomorrow... Oh and he is a very flirtatious baby... He loves to smile! One of our last attempts was bottle feeding which hasn't worked very well yet, he refuses to take a bottle which I don't mind at all, because I love the bond he and I have... NURSING is the BEST thing about being a mother I would not change it for anything... We just thought it would be nice if he took a bottle since Kyle and I have have 2 callings each... yep... 2 callings... Kyle is the ward mission leader and president of the young men. I am 1st counselor in the young women and sunday school teacher for young men and young women... so yeah that is the reason it would be nice if Morrison took a bottle, but i won't force him!

Well... Kyle is working as a teller for Wells Fargo Bank and is applying for banker positions in different branches until he gets one... as for me I'm loving each and every minute of Morrison's life... I have also applied as a work from home Bilingual Reservations crew member for JetBlue airlines and hoping I get it. Kyle will be going to BYU for the winter semester and I will be going to a Medical Program at LDS Business College as soon as Morrison gets older... We are attending a Spanish Branch here in SLC and Love it!

3 comments:

HeatherandTanner said...

He is sooo cute!! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon! I'm coming out for my little brother's grad but don't know what the plans are yet... I do know that we are going to try and come out for G'ma and G'pa Sage's anniversary in July! Hope all is well! I like the fact that you guys are starting to post more!

Brecca said...

I love Morrison!! :) What a cutie! I was glad to hear your comment about breast feeding-I'm a little nervous for it, so I like to hear all the positive aspects about it. Good luck with Jet Blue! I am joining the July training group-that would be fun to do it together, keep me posted!

Irene said...

That's awesome. It's great that you have those wonderful callings... pero qué hago escribiendo en inglish pitinglish? Qué bien que tengáis esos proyectos de seguir estudiando. Y... ¡qué bien que tu hijo está creciendo sano y fuerte! ¡Y está guapísimo! Un besazo!