Saturday, May 16, 2009

Viva The East Coast!

We finally were able to go back to MD and visit my family... We had a blast! my dad hadn't met Morrison in person and he was soooo excited to see him... Everyone went crazy with Morrison... He got so many clothes... he didn't even used the clothes i packed for him... Thanks so much for the gifts! I love my family so much and i missed them... I'm glad we were able to spend time with each other... Mariux gracias bro for the time you took to tour us around NYC y pa grcias x su amor y todo lo que hizo x nosotros Los quiero muxisimo!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Your family is so beutiful!! I can't your little boy. What a doll! It's so fun to see your sweet family!

Brecca said...

I would love to get together! My number is 801-835-7507- give me a call anytime and we can make plans! :)

Nicki said...

Hi Kyle! It's Nicki (Hansen) Smith. I'm a blog stalker, I have one too check it out. Your family is beautiful and you married someone more gorgeous then you! I love your wifes style! I think your wife and I should be blog friends.