Friday, February 12, 2010

Beach Bums!

Here are some pics of our everyday activities... between these and a busy toddler blogging has become the last in my list... but I promise I'll keep it up ;)

Lanikae Beach


Hukilau Beach/Bath tubs...



Bath Tubs Beach



Pipeline Beach



Temple Beach



My first time Standing Paddle Boarding... here I was trying to get me moving so I could stand on the board... I am so glad I tried it... I loved it!

Our everyday transportation...


... and Sunset Beach... Beautiful!


4 comments:

dave said...

Your boy is just too cute! He needs a helmet when you guys are on the bike though.

dave said...

I'm referring to Morrison of course! Kyle used to be cute.

Irene said...

Tu niño está enorme! El lugar donde vivís parece muy bonito. Se ve que lo estáis pasando bien. Un besito!

Buchfam said...

Sandra what beautiful pictures! THat looks like a ton of fun!