Sunday, February 28, 2010

Partying @ TVA!

We love living at TVA (Temple View Apts) our neighbors are so fun... every weekend we have some kind of a party... we try to find any excuse to all get together and enjoy... this last weekend we had a Pizza potluck... Every family had to make a pizza and bring it out... Kyle was so nice to make our pizza (which in fact was really gooood) while I went to my zumba class... but I must say the dessert pizzas were my favorite :D...


The neighbors...

The Pizza or should I say The Pizzas...

This is where Morrison started n...

this is where he ended...

... And of course B-day parties... this ones are Morrison's favorites...

2 comments:

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

Sandrita! When did you move to Hawai'i???? I love that place! Rich and I got married in Honolulu and we just went back to Maui for our 5 year anniversary a few months ago. We have to catch up and give me details. Love ya!

Micah and Shey said...

It's coming so real now that You guys are really living at TVA!!! Ahhh!!! we miss you! Where did my baby Morrison go? He is so big and HOT now!lol