We spent the beautiful day @ the zoo with Amber and Jason and our friends who happened to be there... it was nice to see all the cool animals... Morrison liked pointing at them and although he didn't have a lot of strength due to a slight temperature... he seemed to had enjoyed it!


with tia Amber and tio Jason...
This Peacock was so beautiful, the colors in his tail and body were just gorgeous! and the Tortoise turtle was the coolest thing... It looked like a rock...

The animals were awesome... I just love the zoo so much!
... Now I leave you with a little trivia question...
Which is Jason n which is Kyle??!




4 comments:
The one on the right is Jason. I knew that, but double checked at the picture of Jason and Amber above. It looks like you guys had a great time! Do they only have animals that can handle the weather, or do they have animals in cold climate cages like Polar Bears?
Looks like you guys are having such a fun time in Hawaii! I am so jealous every time I look at your blog and see all these pictures of sunny days and people in shorts! But I am glad that you are enjoying it! greetings from Utah, my grandparents told me to say hello to you from them too.
¡QuĂ© guapo Morrison!
well i quess kyle is the one at the right... but im not sure ;D i really dont know!! :) bie!!
Post a Comment