Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Moscas en la Casa"

"Moscas en la Casa" is one of my favorite Shakira songs... translated "Flies in the house" it's a love song and it has nothing to do with flies at all... well the reason I named my post this way is because I literally have Moscas en la Casa... I love Hawaii so so much but I don't love those nasty bugs flying in MY house... I can't stand them anymore! I just hope they leave soon!
... and of course I haven't been the only one trying to get rid of them... I"ve had help from a little one...So, the last couple days I have spent my mornings trying to get rid of them (Guatemalan style hahaha...) with a rag or anything I can find around to kill em'


Yeah, my beautiful son has been helping me a lot lately... He's so funny... I love him so much... He is the greatest!!

4 comments:

Brecca said...

ahh i love that song! i miss the old shakira (pies descalzos is actually my favorite one) i am not into the new techno sound she has at all!

HeatherandTanner said...

He's walking!! The last time that we saw him he was almost there! That's adorable!

nathaly said...

aaaaah moOriiizoOn!!XD really funny..! we love u.....soooooooooooooo much<3

dave said...

I love it. what a helper.