Friday, April 23, 2010

Craftaholic...!

Yes, I am a craftaholic... I love to create! and I wanna share with you a few of the things I've been working on lately...
Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores... but I can't afford it right now... their necklaces inspired me to create something a little like it and I'm happy with the finished product :)


This one was a Hit at church... wonder why :D?!!






So, I really wanted to spice up Morrison's room but decals are pretty expensive... a couple of my friends gave me this great idea "contact paper" {and scrapbooking paper} so this is what I came up with... thanks Michelle & Jenny ;) and {Morrison ♥'s the birdies}

I got this for free at the "freebi bin" here in TVA and I said: "I'll figure out how to make u pretty"

And this my friends... Is going to be one of my favorite friends... I just signed up for a sewing class... yesterday was my first day and let me tell you I loved It! I was petrified to use a sewing machine... I don't know why because they are the easiest things to work with... Oh my... how many things am I gonna be creating...

Well, I hope you enjoyed my creations :)

5 comments:

Irene said...

¡Qué cosas más bonitas! Una pregunta, ¿qué es contact paper? A lo mejor tenemos eso por aquí por España y puedo copiar alguno de tus diseños... ji ji ji... Me alegro de que te hayas apuntado a clases de costura, ¡seguro que las disfrutarás un montón!

HeatherandTanner said...

I love Morrison's Sunday shirt! It is awesome and I can see why everyone loved it! Sewing classes are great! You are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see what you made Mark! And thank you for posting this! It reminds me to get out my sewing machine and finish some projects. You should try to sell some of your crafts on Etsy or something!

Brenda said...

Ridi me encanta todo!!! You make me want to make everything :) I for sure miss you tons... I will try to make something and will send you pics :) as for sewing classes they are the BEST... I have my next one in two weeks and I can't wait!
I want Morrisoncito's shirt :D so I guess I have to have a baby boy so I can make them! Call me or I'll call you!
Love you and miss you un montos!

Sandra said...

Thanks girls for the comments they make me happy :).
Irene, contact paper es papel tapiz se utiliza para las paredes... yo lo compre en una ferreteria. Espero lo encuentres ;)

Heather, I do wanna open an Etsy shop that's my dream but I wanna get better at everything I do hehe :)

Brenda, I miss u too ridi!

Rhitzclan said...

I didn't realize you were so dang crafty! I should take lessons. =)