Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Giovanni's shrimp truck!

This place is awesome! its one of the most popular Shrimp Trucks here in the Island... It's located in Kahuku {Jack Johnson is from here} about 10 mins away from Laie. If you are a shrimp lover as I am... THIS is the place... the Best Shrimp Scampi I have ever had... the seasoning is just perfect.

1st. it was empty &

2nd. I was paying close attention that he wouldn't get cut... It was just for the picture :) doesn't he look cute though?! {I love my son to pieces}

So if you ever come to the Island... Giovanni's shrimp truck is a must!

{I wish I was getting pay to advertise them}

4 comments:

Brecca said...

i love shrimp- more reasons to visit hawaii! :)

HeatherandTanner said...

You just made me start craving shrimp!

Susan said...

I wish I liked shrimp haha! I'm glad I found your blog, its so cute!!!
-Susan

Micah and Shey said...

I'm so glad you had some! I told you it's to die for! :) I miss those stinkin' shrimp! YUM!