I am a huge fan of the World Cup... Although I am a little sad this year because it will be showing here in Hawaii at 4AM and as much as I love it there's no way i will be waiking up this early. Surprisingly Kyle and Jason woke up this morning to watch it and then went body surfing Craaazy!I have been watching the World Cup since I can remember... And I hope Morrison will too... I can't wait for him to be old enough and play soccer... last week while daddy play He was dribbling the ball along the sideline. Here are some pics of him playing after the game.
So for those who will be following the World Cup enjoy it ;)!


2 comments:
I have never really watched it, but since the boys do, we are having a "party" tomorrow for the game!
Nosotros en casa vemos todos los partidos que ponen en los canales de no pago, y nos encanta. A mi marido le encanta el fútbol. Él es argentino, así que será emocionante si nuestros países se enfrentan!!!
Post a Comment