Dear Blog: I wanna keep you up every week but with a toddler running around all day long... updating you has become a little harder... I still love you though and I promise to make you more interesting as soon as I make the time for it. Thanks for keeping our memories alive.
Dear Cellphone: what would I do without you?... since Morrison broke our digital camera you have been so wonderful to me on top of all the calls and texts you get for me.
Dear sewing machine: I am so happy I found you... I know you and I will become best friends and together we will make amazing things. I promise to keep you oil and clean as often as possible... Specially since I want you to be with me for a looooong time :)
Dear Hubby: I love you so much... I am so bless to have such a wonderful man as a husband. You are an awesome dad! thanks for all you do for us... I am so glad you came back from your trip I was sure going crazy with out you... te amo!!
Dear son: Oh my little boy... How much I love you... Thanks for filling our lives with such joy... what would our lives be without you?! I was so impressed this weekend when you managed to put on your bright blue rain boots and opened the front door all on your own. Since when can you do that?! you sure will drive me crazy with all the new skills you are learning. I love you my little man ;)
Dear Baby Einstein videos: Although I am not a fan of Morrison watching TV you have become my 10 minute life saver... I can manage to at least clean up around the house.
Dear readers: Thanks for your comments and for visiting our blog... I promise to write more and to keep you updated... but for now Kyle and I are tired and heading to bed. good nite!


1 comment:
Dear Sandra,
We love you and are so greatful that you and Kyle found each other so you could become a part of our family. And you brought us our wonderful Morrison! It just gets better and better.
Post a Comment