Last weekend BYUH had the Food Fest... I think it's done every semester/term... Every club in the school cooks their traditional food. This was our first one to go to and We had sooo much fun...
Morrison's first time playing in the bounce house... He had a blast! we couldn't get him out... til the older kids got in it and started jumping all over him :( my poor thing.
There was food from all over the world... and the cooks were the same students... I thought it was awesome! I am a Curry lover so I headed to the Indian booth... Which by the way their curry was really good... I didn't have any Japanese food but I did have to take a pic of this cute japanese girl in her Kimono
Kyle had food from the Hong Kong club which was good too!
And this is how our weekends are spent (Usually, if Kyle doesn't work) together as a family!




No comments:
Post a Comment