Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mi amor we miss you!

Kyle is in Washington, DC right now. He got accepted for the Political Science Dept. D.C. Practicum... where he's being able to do his own networking and interviews regarding potential careers, internships, or grad school opportunities... So far he's met with Rand Corp, American Enterprise Institute, Congressional Research Center, Lobbyists, Georgetown Law School, and a couple of congressmen and they also have an appointment with Senator Akaka... I think that's a lot in a week... He's way excited for the trip and of all he's learning... He likes it so much He's considering we move there for Law School... which of course I wouldn't mind... But anyways... the reason I am writing this is because I miss him like crazy already! I can't wait for these three days to go fast.
Mi amor we love you so much and are so proud of you!

3 comments:

HeatherandTanner said...

It's so hard with the husband being away! I feel for you and the time will go by faster than you know it!

Irene said...

Yo aún no me he separado de mi esposo desde que nos casamos, y debe ser muy triste! Por cierto, veo que te lo pasas fenomenal en Hawaii, ¿no echarías de menos esa tierra si te vas a Washington DC? Parece que allí en USA la gente se muda mucho... ji ji ji... Besos!

Brenda said...

Ridi, I know how you feel!!! I hate it when Adam travels... but time will go by so fast and next thing you know he'll be home :)

We love you and miss you tons...

ps. I did not know that Kyle wants to go to law school!!! He wants to be a lawyer??