Yesterday Morrison and I met with Rich {Kyle's cousin} and Haunani @ the Dole Plantation... They are visiting from Utah... It was really fun to spent the day with them.
What an awesome place... One of my favorite fruits is Pineapple and it was so cool to learn how it's grown...
The view from the train was beautiful!
Aloha Pineapple!





6 comments:
I love the photos! You look AMAZING CUTE... and let's not even start about Morrisonsito!!! he's too CUTE... We miss you ridi, come visit us soon!
Love,
Adam & Brenda
you're so lucky! i love pineapple- especially in hawaii-love all the pics!
Awsome! Morrison is soooo cute!
What fun pictures! We really like that place too! Did you buy one of their special "Pineapple knives?" They are the BEST ever! It's all I use to cut my pineapples anymore. =)
Thanks everyone for the comments :)
Chandra, I didn't see the knives... Maybe I should go back and get one... that way Kyle doesn't have to do the cutting anymore ;)
Sandra, I'm a little slow, but what GREAT pictures!! We got to visit with Rich and Haunani also. What a fun couple! Morrison is getting so big! We love you all so much!!! Russ & Kristy
Post a Comment