So, we decided to take a tour at the visitors center this evening. We watched Sandra's favorite presentation called "God's Plan for His Family". It is a wonderful sequence of videos pointing out the fact that we members of the Church are blessed to know what so many others only think, hope or want to believe, that families can be forever. Sandra and I are so grateful for our family and our testimonies.
After the presentation, the sister giving us the tour said she wanted to show us another quick video. She took us into another theater and played the following clip:
Sandra and I really liked this clip. We are children of The Creator. As His children we have been blessed with a small part of this power. This is something that we have both thought about a lot. The name of this blog comes from the poem I wrote about this power and about the idea that we can, through the act of creation, be like our Heavenly Father here in this life. The closest we can come to wielding the power of God, other than the priesthood and possibly more profoundly, is through creation.
To live is to create. We create moments and memories. We create love and life.

2 comments:
I love that presentation. Last time that we traveled to SLC I took my husband through it and He also loved it! I miss it too! I'm glad that the sisters on Temple Square can also show the new mormon messages that the Church is producing. You are truly so blessed to be able to visit that sacred place that is Temple Square.
Irenita, Ya no estamos viviendo en SLC. Ahora vivimos en Hawaii y fuimos al VC d el templo de Laie... es un VC muy peque pero el espiritu se siente muy fuerte... Extra~o muchisimo T2 =)
Post a Comment