Monday, August 9, 2010

The swing

Today we had a BBQ with my Brother and Sister inlaw and they have a little swing area right
outside their building... Morrison loves swings and he and I played there for a while {Kyle thinks I should mention when Morrison walked in front of me as I was swinging. I tried to avoid it but he took a knee to the head :o Don't worry He didn't get hurt or cried but he did looked stunned :D}... He wanted to play in the big kids swing and as I was swinging him and telling him to keep holding tight this picture came to mind... My little chunky baby is no longer a baby =( He's growing up so fast... I am so happy to be able to stay at home and to enjoy every single second of him...
Morrison @ 9 months

Morrison now @ 19 months

3 comments:

Brienne Shumway said...

Wow! He really is growing up! But he's just as cute :)

dave said...

I can't wait to see you all. Only 3 more weeks!

HeatherandTanner said...

He is so cute! I am so glad that you posted this picture! (Kyle said that you whistled at him and then went and took the picture :) )