Thursday, March 17, 2011

Art in progress...

One of Morrison's favorite things to do other than playing outside it's Painting. We love that he loves it... so I try to keep it interesting for him so he doesn't get bored of it...
This one up here was super cute... when he saw me pouring food coloring in the water he said a big "aaawww"

He loves robots. In the mornings he asks me for his "bots" which means he wants to paint a robot...
He enjoys stickers and markers also...

...so for our Family Home Evening this Monday we decided to make something to display his paintings... We went for a walk to the beach and had him pick a stick to bring home... we use some string and decorated some wooden clothespins with scrapbooking paper and voila! He was so excited to see the finish product...

And I know this has nothing to do with my little artist but I wanted to share my latest project for baby Delilah... I made this reversable carseat canopy that to be honest with you making it drove me a little crazy :S I decided to pre-wash the fabric and they both shrunk in really weird ways so cutting them was a pain in the butt... but at the end it all was worth it... I like it!


{Got the fabric from Fabricworm }

1 comment:

HeatherandTanner said...

So cute (both Morrison painting and the car seat cover!)! Looks like we have a future artist on our hands :)