Hace 4 A~os me selle por tiempo y por eternidad con el hombre mas maravilloso de mi vida. El ha estado conmigo en las buenas y malas y en los momentos mas felices de nuestra vida. he aprendido mucho de El. Estoy agradecida a mi Padre Celestial por las bendiciones que hemos recibido en nustras vidas y las que estan por venir.
__________________________
4 years ago I was sealed for Time and for eternity to the most wonderful man of my life. He has been there for me in the good, bad, and happiest moments of our lives. I have learned so much from him. I am greatful to my Heavenly Father for the many blessings we have received in our lives since we met and the many to come.
Te amo Kyle!!!

Engagement pic
Wedding day. Washington, DC
First Christmas

Chupando pi~a haha
Mexico City
Guatemala
Disneyland
Downtown Sacramento, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
Laie, Hawaii






No comments:
Post a Comment