Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Aloha style!

Yesterday we spent the day at the Aloun Farms Pumpkin Patch and it was really fun! As I was walking around in the heat, I thought of Morrison's first pumpkin patch in Utah. "WOW! that day was sooo cold Morrison was bundled and his little nose and cheeks all red from the cold :S... and here we were same time of the year and Morrison and Delilah's cheeks were all red for a different reason... It was sooo hot!
It made me miss the Fall season... the leaves on the ground, and the beautiful colors... and of course the clothes! But I can't complain... We live in a beautiful Island with beautiful weather and a wonderful ocean!
 



2 comments:

Irene said...

¡Qué tiempo más agradable que hizo! ¿No? Me alegro mucho.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! that last picture made me laugh :D