
After a few months of constant work... it finally paid off... Morrison finally signed MILK back to mommy... So we have been teaching Morrison a few of the basic signs in Sign Language and I never thought he would do it this early, but he DID... I am soooooo excited!!! So a couple of days ago Kyle and I noticed he was doing the sign for milk and checking at my breast... but we thought he was just playing with his hand... So we kept reinforcing the sign... and today he was doing the same but he was fussy so I knew he was hungry and while I was feeding him I signed MILK to him and he signed back to me and it's been doing it since, everytime he's hungry or while he eats... OMG my heart just melt... I can't imagine the joy we will feel when he calls us Mommy and daddy... It's so awesome to see that our 7 month old can communicate his needs this early... i'm so happy :)
So for all of those who are thinking about teaching their babies Sign Language DO IT, It works... and the feeling when they sign back to you it's AWESOME!
1 comment:
¡Muchas gracias por este post! Aunque todavía no tengo hijos, me has abierto los ojos a algo que no sabía que existía. A raíz de leer tu post me puse a buscar información y encontré una página www.babysigns.com con ideas, recursos y materiales. No me voy a adelantar, claro, pero estoy segura de que cuando tenga hijos será algo que querré usar. ¡Mil gracias otra vez por comertar esto en tu post! Besos!
Post a Comment