Our summer has been great... We can't complain... Here are some of the fun things we've done lately...
The days at the pool have been fun... Morrison loves it!
The days at the pool have been fun... Morrison loves it!
Morrison met Great-gma & gpa Poulter for the first time...I love them soo much!
And of course summer time can't go with out a hair cut, Kyle decided to almost shave his hair... it needs a trim already :)
More pool days with our beautiful and wonderful son... We love him so much... he's such a stud!
And of course our SLIP and SLIDE... Oh we have defenitely enjoyed that!!! BBQing with the friends and just having fun... That's what summer it's all about!
This summer we have had the opportunity to spend lots of time with family, which I'm greatful for... I met the Haydens which are wonderful people... we've had family weddings, gma and gpa Sage's 50th anniversary and there we enjoyed the company of Amber and Dave, Heather and Tanner, cousins and many more...
And Kyle and I sure have enjoyed parenthood... We love seeing our son growing and doing new things every day... We love his beautiful smile and how sweet of a son he is...
*He has two bottom teeth
*Doesn't like eating solids YET
*Loves nursing... and I love nursing him!
*He likes to go to bed hugging and kissing my face ;) if I move he wakes up and pulls my face back towards his face and falls back asleep...
*Loves, loves playing with daddy
*Loves splashing in the tub
*LOVES our neighbor's dog "Junior" haha he gets really excited when he sees him
*he's 7 months and two weeks old
*New stats: Weighs 20lbs 2oz (75th percentile) Height 28inch (85th percentile) Doctor said he is a very healthy baby.
But hey, summer its not over yet! so I promise we will be posting more...

2 comments:
Morrison G. is in the 100th percentile in cuteness.
Thank you for your posts, it helps since we are so far away. i vote more video of Morrison, the cutest baby in the world!!
Post a Comment