Thursday, August 13, 2009

Breastfeeding Cafe!


This month I've been volunteering at the breastfeeding Cafe located in the SLC library... The Breastfeeding Cafe is a community outreach project of the Utah Breastfeeding Coalition. It's done every August and this is our fourth year... I love being a volunteer here... I have learned so much about breastfeeding and the great benefits my son is getting from it... I LOVE promoting breastfeeding... We have men pass by and thanking us for giving the best to our children, moms thanking for the support and others for having the cafe and showing how special and beautiful it's to breastfeed. It has also been a great opportunity to meet other moms with the same parenting style, that was a big thing for me... we share experiences, thoughts, doubts that we as mothers have... and it's so relieving to know that you are NOT alone! For all of those mommies and mommies to be that are or are planning to breastfeed don't give up just yet... there are people out there willing to help you... Give the best to your baby he/she will thank you some day ;)

No comments: