Friday, January 8, 2010

The Holidays

Our holidays were awesome. We got to spend time with our families. For Thanksgiving we flew to MD/DC to visit my family and for X-mas we drove to CA to visit The Poulter side of the family.
The holidays haven't been the same to me since I moved to the U.S. In Guatemala we celebrate the Holidays a little different but the Family focus stays the same. We definitely want to bring a little bit of Kyle's and my cultures into our holidays so Morrison can learn and enjoy from both.

With abuelito Mario

with bis-abuelita Elo

Walking around Downtown DC with my beautiful nieces (It was their first time visiting)

Queso!!


X-mas Eve at the Poulter's

Climbing up and down the gifts...


x-mas day with abuela y abuelo!!!

The best part of x-mas day...

3 comments:

dave said...

I'm so glad you guys got to spend Christmas with us. You have no idea how much we will miss you while you are in Hawaii. Keep the pics coming.

maeveinthecity said...

i cant believe you guess were in dc and we didnt even see you! i am horrible. we live right behind the pentagon and next time you come you HAVE to save a lunch out for us. i also cant believe all of morrisons hair!! both chris and i have loved seeing him grow via your blog.

Buchfam said...

those are darling pictures Sandra!! We miss you guys! I hope you are doing great in Hawaii. So as you probably noticed, I lost your email address. Here is mine: hcharity@gmail.com. if you email me, I'll send you an invite right away. Sorry!