Saturday, January 23, 2010

Living the Dream!

Living in Hawaii has been such an awesome experience. Kyle is keeping himself busy with homework and I have been keeping myself busy with ALL the other moms around... We have a cooking club, playgroups for the kids, exercise classes and a lot of other fun stuff...
I love the fact that there are so many young moms I can relate to and Morrison has so many friends to play around with.
We were so blessed to get into TVA (on-campus housing) before we even got here. A lot of people don't get in til' after a semester or two... Our neighbors are awesome! but having family around has been even better... Jason and Amber have been a great help to us and we enjoy having them over all the time. We love you guys;)!
We leave 5 mins away from the beach which is really cool... we try to go almost every day... and the weather is amazing, I sure don't miss UT weather one bit. We are definitely living the dream!

We spent New year's eve at the beach...

There's lots of playgrounds around the apts... this one is right behind our bldg. Morrison LOVES the slide...

The PCC (Polynesian Cultural Center) is such an amazing place... All the students working there do such an awesome job... I am hoping to get a job there.

1 comment:

dave said...

I am so glad you guys are there. (That's a lie!) No, really, I am. Keep up the Blog, we love it! And thank you for sending us pics and videos on our phones. You are awesome parents. Love ya, MOM