Monday, November 16, 2009

15 things Sandra loves!!

  1. The way my clean diapers look when hanging to dry
  2. The sound of dry leaves when i step on them
  3. Creating things for Morrison, the blog and the house
  4. baking cookies and cupcakes {specially eating them}
  5. Dancing salsa... Oh... how I miss dancing {Kyle take me please!}
  6. video chatting with my brothers and sister in Guatemala
  7. my bangs... I love them!!
  8. Shopping at consignment stores and Urban Otfitters
  9. Organic... {wish I could buy everything organic... too pricey though}
  10. how my face feels after using Baby Bee buttermilk lotion {from Burt's Bee}
  11. kissing Kyle @ red lights
  12. watching SNL with my wonderful husband
  13. Fashion, fashion, fashion... I love mixing Vintage with Indie styles...
  14. Red nail polish
  15. Taking pics of my amazing son

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thanks for sharing that. Now we know a little bit more about you. BTW, the pictures of the previous post are really good. I love them!