We started our Holloween journey @ Cornbelly's Pumpkin Patch and corn Maze... We had a blast but were blasted by the freezing cold wind... I had never gone to a corn maze before nor a pumpkin patch... It was great to be able to experience it with my beautiful family! We only got lost in the maze a few times ;)
After freezing our buttuties off we headed home to carve our pumpkin...
This is our great pumpkin... "The Robo Lantern" Designed and brought to life by Kyle and I... and PLAYED with by Morrison :) he was crying because he thought it was a ball and it wouldn't bounce...
And our halloween ended with a couple parties where we dressed up, played the Wii, sang karaoke, ate lots of candy and enjoyed the company of our friends...






1 comment:
It look's like you all are having a ball...What song is that???? I do miss you Ridi, pero mi modo :(
and I do check your blog, I love it so please keep updates coming :)
Post a Comment