Our weekend was awesome!! to start off... we posted our furniture on KSL and that went really well, i mean really well... the first thing we posted was our couch, which I personally didn't want to sell YET... but Kyle thought it wouldn't sell that fast... an hour after i posted it, a guy came to pick it up :( now i only have a really crappy couch to sit on... but over all i'm happy our things are selling and we don't have to worry about it anymore.
Saturday night we had a game/dinner activity @ our Branch... It was so much fun... they had sooo much food, I couldn't believe it... but what else can we expect from a spanish branch... we had clowns and dancing... It was Morrison's first time to see clowns and he did really good, he didn't even get scared :) he just stared at them... a studying stare!
... and I won these mugs... aren't they cool?!


No comments:
Post a Comment